Achievement for All (2014-2015)
Working with Achievement for All we were able to provide 3 training sessions between September 2014 and February 2015 for school staff, designed to reduce the impact and incidence of bullying on vulnerable learners in Wiltshire schools.
These sessions have been offered free to all Wiltshire schools as a result of DfE funding and an additional contribution from Wiltshire Council.
Comments from Wiltshire teachers attending training:
"Brilliant resource, lots of useful stuff"
"The morning has proved to be really useful . . . The booklet and online resources will be invaluable".
"Thank you for an informative course with plenty of thought proking ideas to take back to school"
"Very inspirational speaker and loads of resources!"
"Excellent information presented in a very accessible way. Real tips and resources that can actually be used immediately by all levels within the school"
"The training really helped to inform our school what we needed to improve our provision for SEND learners"
Wiltshire schools receiving this support have been able to:
- Explore the interactions between a child being bullied, a child exhibiting bullying behaviour and the wider community (with reference to SEND specific issues).
- Audit effective practice and review existing effective national practice
- Identify quick wins for immediate impact and longer term development to transform practice and outcomes
- Agree actions and implementation plans, including use of relevant data
- Access a range of free resources.
Achievement for All also helped deliver training as part of the Anti-Bullying Champions project during 2015.