Gold level Wiltshire Healthy Schools is a unique opportunity for schools to showcase their sustained commitment to the health and wellbeing of their pupils.
To qualify for gold level, a school must be a silver level Wiltshire Healthy School (and reaccredit before silver level has expired).
At gold level schools receive:
- An event, focussing on promoting health and wellbeing in the school setting
- Documents about the Wiltshire Healthy Schools process and completing the online audit
- Access to the online audit, for up to 3 years, while accrediting
- Telephone and email support
Achievement at gold level includes:
- Accreditation from the WHS Quality Assurance Group
- Continued use of Wiltshire Healthy Schools logo
- Dated 'Wiltshire Healthy Schools Gold Level' wall plaque
As with the bronze and silver levels, gold level Wiltshire Healthy Schools is valid for three years.
Cost for accreditation (2020 & 2021):
£150 for all schools.
Once a school becomes a gold level Healthy School they can maintain this level, by refreshing their audit and submitting a new case study within 3 years.
If the process takes longer than 3 years the school will reaccredit at silver level. Alternatively the school can choose to reaccredit at bronze level.