Wiltshire Council provides the Triple P - Positive Parenting Programme.
Triple P is designed to give parents the skills they need to raise confident, healthy children and teenagers and to build stronger family relationships. Triple P doesn’t tell people how to parent. Rather, it gives parents simple and practical strategies they can adapt to suit their own values, beliefs and needs. The benefits can be dramatic and long-lasting.
Triple P Groups
- North - Tuesday 11th September 2018. 12:30pm-2:30pm @ Redland Primary, Chippenham. (for parents of children aged 5-12 years). All dates for the 7 week course. Course flyer.
- South - Thursday 6th September 2018. 4:30pm-6:30pm @ Wellington Academy, Tidworth. (for parents of teenagers). All dates for the 7 week course. Course flyer.
- East - Wednesday 5th September 2018. 12:30pm-2:30pm @ St Mary's Primary School, Marlborough. (for parents of children aged 5-12 years). All dates for the 7 week course. Course flyer.
- West - Monday 10th September 2018. 10:00am-12:00pm @ warminster Garrison Community Centre. (for parents of children aged 5-12 years). All dates for the 7 week course. Course flyer.
To book and for further information contact: Claire Turner (Specialist Parenting & Groups Coordinator)
07767 230 082
STOP Group Programme - A Supportive Programme for Parents of Teens.
STOP is an evidence based programme from the Ministry of Parenting. Delivery is a joint project involving Wiltshire Council, Wiltshire CAMHS and Wiltshire schools, including Thrive Hub Schools.
STOP is a 10 week programme for parents and carers of Secondary School age pupils (aged 11-16).
STOP Group Programmes
Starts Thursday 20th September 2018. 10:00am-12:00pm @ CAMHS Melksham
Starts Wednesday 19th September 2018. 6:00pm-8:00pm @ Stonehenge School, Amesbury
- Starts Tuesday 25th September 2018. 7:00-9:00pm @ Devizes School
Starts Monday 1st October 2018. 10:00pm-12:00pm @ YOT Trowbridge
Starts Wednesday 10th October. 6-8pm @ Matravers School, Westbury
Starts Wednesday 17th October 2018. 6:00pm-8:00pm @ Abbeyfield School, Chippenham
In planning with dates to be confirmed:
- The Corsham Scool
- The John of Gaunt School
STOP Application form (for parents to self-refer)
STOP Referral form (for professionals)
For further information, or to discuss a referral please contact Linda McCann (Parenting Coordinator)
01865 903777 or 07920 233046