The Lily-Jo Project
The Lily-Jo Project is a platform devoted to using the power of music to educate, equip, and empower people of all ages to take control of their mental health.
Lily-Jo, who founded The Lily-Jo Project, is a singer/songwriter and also a qualified counsellor; their sessions and resources use her music in combination with mental health information to make them uniquely engaging.
Services offered to schools
Currently, The Lily-Jo Project offers:
- Their free mental health curriculum which equips schools with 33 weeks of mental health curriculum resources to use with students, and bonus webinars for teachers to support their own mental health.
- Live mental health workshops for students from ages 4 to 18
- A peer mentoring qualification for students ages 14 to 18, accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health
- Resources for parents to support their own mental health, and the mental health of their children
The live workshops are interactive, engaging - and most importantly, FUN!
- Each assembly features a mix of live songs, personal stories, games, and practical teaching about mental health.
- Workshops are led by one of The Lily-Jo Project's talented and passionate performing artists.
For more information
If you are interested in The Lily-Jo Project's services, please contact the admin team at email@example.com