Summary of secondary school findings
Emotional wellbeing information and support for young people in Wiltshire: onyourmind
- Lockdown has had a very mixed response on happiness
- Many people will be happy about the reduced amount of school, but lockdown will create many challenges for you as well, therefore the responses are variable
- BBC Radio 4 – 7 tips for staying happy and healthy during a lockdown
Why aren’t I sleeping well?
- Exercise, artificial light (e.g. screens), sleep schedule, anxiety, late night snacks, temperature
Consider how your sleep patterns have changed during lockdown if you are getting less sleep each night.
- 50% of students in years 7-12 are exercising less in lockdown then beforehand.
- Younger year-groups have struggled more to get as much exercise during lockdown as they had beforehand.
- Stay healthy and exercise using: