Five to Thrive: Champions training for school staff
Wednesday 27th January 2021
This will be the last chance to book onto the Champion training for Wiltshire schools.
We are encouraging no more than 2 members of staff from a school, so that we can extend the reach of this training as far as possible.
Information is included in this flyer including the links to register and the links also appear below with the dates.
- Full day session: Thursday 4th March 2021
- Follow-on session: Wednesday 24th March 2021 (am) or Tuesday 30th March 2021 (am)
- Full day session: Tuesday 4th May 2021
- Follow-on session: Tuesday 25th May 2021 (am) or Wednesday 26th May 2021 (am)
Champion staff are committing to the following (so it is important for attendees to check that they can attend both the first full day and second half day follow up training sessions and have the support of their manager):
- Attend 1.5 days of training (1 full day plus ½ day consolidation)
- Complete 10 hrs E-learning to support the training
- Be active members of a local champions network
- Share and advocate the FTT:ATR approach within their teams