Anti-Bullying week resources
Thursday 18th October 2018
Anti-Bullying Week 2018 is fast approaching and this year the theme is Choose Respect.
The week runs from 12th - 16th November 2018.
Odd Socks Day is on the first day of Anti-Bullying Week (12th November)
The first ever 'Stop Speak Support' cyberbullying day is on the Thursday of Anti-Bullying Week (15th November) supported by the Royal Foundation.
The Anti-Bullying Alliance have created more school tools than ever before.
You can download resources here including:
• Primary and Secondary School Packs with lesson and assembly plans and cross curricular activities
• Odd Socks Day School Pack with activity ideas (Monday of Anti-Bullying Week)
• Cyberbullying Pack for Stop Speak Support Day (Thursday of Anti-Bullying Week)
• A restorative practice tool made with Restorative Thinking
• Many resources from our members
Don’t forget to share what you do for Anti-Bullying Week online using #AntiBullyingWeek #ChooseRespect