Young Healthwatch Wiltshire
Wednesday 24th June 2020
Young Healthwatch Wiltshire want to hear from children and young people aged 14-25 who have something to say about the health and social care services they use - and who want to help others get their voices heard.
Young Healthwatch Wiltshire is open to anyone who wants to make a difference to their community and has an interest in the rights and wellbeing of young people.
- Make a difference to your community
- Meet new people
- Boost your skills and knowledge
- Get training and support
- Add valuable experience to your CV
- Do as much or as little as you like, whatever you can give
What can young volunteers do?
- Storyteller - create a blog or video about experiences of health and care.
- Listener - listen to the experiences of others.
- Young Ambassador - spread the word of Healthwatch Wiltshire and empower others to speak out.
- Media Guru - help create promotional materials and help us reach more young people on social media.
- Influencer - come to meetings and talk to us about what we should be working on.