Sharing learning for delivery of statutory RHSE
Thursday 13th February 2020
Two free events are available to bring together Wiltshire schools, that have been part of the DfE RHSE Early Adopter programme during 2019/20, with other Wiltshire schools.
This will be an opportunity to share learning as schools prepare to plan and deliver statutory elements of Relationships, Health and Sex Education from September 2020.
These events are
- Monday 20th April 2020 13:00 - 16:00 @ St Mark's Junior School, Somerset Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 3BL
- Monday 11th May 2020 13:00 - 16:00 @ Wiltshire Air Ambulance, Outmarsh, Semington BA14 6JX
and can soon be booked on Right Choice
Applications for these events will be managed to ensure a mix of early adopter and other schools are accommodated.
Other PSHE CPD opportunities for Wiltshire Schools
Salisbury Diocese also have two briefing sessions to support Church of England schools.
There may be further CPD opportunities in the South West organised by the DfE through Teaching Schools in the next few months.
Local PSHE events from Wiltshire Council:
- PSHE and Healthy Schools network meeting. 27th February 2020
- An introduction to PSHE education. 11th June 2020
- PSHE and Healthy Schools network meeting. 18th June 2020
- Subject Leadership in primary PSHE education. 13th October 2020
- PSHE and Healthy Schools network meeting. 14th October 2020