On my mind
Friday 19th October 2018
On my mind is a new national website for young people that has been launched this week.
The website aims to empower young people to make informed choices about the mental health support they want, the treatments they receive and the outcomes they desire.
Co-produced with young people, the site consists of 8 digital resources, 6 of which are now live:
- Youth Wellbeing Directory: Since April, the directory has seen a 7- fold increase in visitors to the site since relaunch in April.
- Jargon Buster: To help young people understand medical terms in simple language
- Receiving Support: Videos & Q&As about what a young person can expect when working with a service
- Understanding Referrals: Videos & Q&As about the referrals process
- Helping Someone Else: Top tips and advice from young people about how to help a friend or family member
- Know Your Rights: Allows young people to feel empowered a to make informed choices