Next Healthy Schools event and PSHE CPD
Monday 21st June 2021
A range of recent CPD dates have recently been published and are now available to book on Right Choice.
The next opportunity to join the Wiltshire Healthy Schools programme is 20th October 2021.
This event will enable schools to access the online audit, to support the implementation of a whole school approach to health and wellbeing, leading to Healthy Schools accreditation.
This online session is for:
- Any schools that have not so far joined the programme and achieved accreditation.
- Schools that were previously accredited, but their accreditation has now expired
- Schools with current accreditation that may end during the next year or 18 months
A list of schools engaged with the programme and that hold current accreditation can be found here.
Other CPD events (with booking links) include:
- An introduction to PSHE education (Video recording available until July 2021)
- Using social norms to improve health related outcomes (Video recording available until 31st July 2021)
- Primary RSE and keeping children safe (Video recording available until 31st July 2021)
Subject leadership in primary PSHE education (Wednesday 13th October 2021, 10-11:30am. Online with recording)
Youth Metal Health First Aid
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - half day (Monday 4th October 2021, 9am-1pm, online, no recording)
Healthy Schools and PSHE network meetings (including input on oral health for primary schools)
- Secondary schools Thursday 14th October 2021, 4-5pm. Online (Live, no recording)
Governor training: Promoting Mental Health and Wellbeing at school