Last chance to receive free RISE transition support
Thursday 28th April 2022
New dates are available for Wiltshire primary and secondary schools to become involved in the RISE programme:
Upcoming webinar dates:
- Thursday 5th May 2022. 9:30-11:30am
- Thursday 26th May 10am-12pm (NEW)
- Thursday 30th June 12-2pm (NEW)
How to apply
If you are interested in finding out more and attending one of our free online training sessions,
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The RISE programme is designed as a ‘Train the Trainer’ model specifically aimed at Primary and Secondary school education staff. All workshops will be delivered online and facilitated throughout by Sarah Lewis, Kidscape’s Manager for the South West. Delegates will receive comprehensive materials to assist with delivery of RISE within their school.
School staff will receive the following to support them deliver the programme:
- Training on the content and delivery of the RISE workshop.
- Materials to deliver the RISE workshop to their pupils.
- RISE Pupil handbook.
- One-to-one Kidscape support.
- Accompanying RISE Parent Toolkit to support families at home.