Healthy Eating Week 13-17th June 2022
Thursday 7th April 2022
Schools and Early Years settings can now register here for Healthy Eating Week 2022.
The message for the Week this year is, Eat well for you and the planet! Each day of the Week will have a different theme:
- Monday: Focus on fibre - for meals and snacks
- Tuesday: Get at least 5 A DAY - put plenty on your plate
- Wednesday: Vary your protein - be more creative
- Thursday: Stay hydrated - fill up from the tap
- Friday: Reduce food waste - know your portions
There will soon be activity packs, posters, health trackers, certificates and online events to help everyone have an enjoyable, healthy week!
Look out for these on the website later in April 2022.