NSPCC Schools Service (from 2013)
The NSPCC Schools Service has a range of services, resources and support for schools, professionals, and parents/carers, to help keep children safe. These include:
- Speak Out. Stay Safe
- PSHE and RSE Resources and Lesson Plans
- An Online Safety Hub
- Free Online Safety Workshops for Parents
- NSPCC eLearning - online courses for schools
- Safeguarding in Education - Monthly emails
- Safeguarding in Education Self-Assessment Tool
Talk Relationships is a package of support to help secondary schools confidently deliver inclusive sex and relationships education to young people aged 11-16 years.
The package includes:
- eLearning courses to support educators and school leaders to implement and deliver sex and relationships education
- 14 FREE lesson plans created by experts from PSHE Association & NSPCC
- 6 FREE specialist lesson plans for young people with SEND
- A dedicated helpline to provide advice and guidance to secondary school RSE educators
Speak Out Stay Safe Programme
The NSPCC’s free safeguarding education programme for primary-aged pupils. This helps pupils understand abuse in all its forms and recognise the signs, understand that it is never a child’s fault and that they have the right to be safe, and know the sources of help available to them.
Virtual assemblies and follow-up lessons, delivered by school staff, followed by face-to-face, volunteer-led workshops for pupils in years 5 and 6 (updated in May 2023).
New year 2 school workshop for Autumn 2023. Book the free programme for your school!
For further information and to sign up to receive the programme visit: Speak out Stay safe programme
The NSPCC have now reached over 95% of Wiltshire primary schools since 2013.
For more information contact Sarah Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07562204886 (Schools Coordinator for BANES, Wiltshire & Swindon)
‘Speak Out. Stay Safe’ SEND Programme
Adapted for pupils with a range of special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) in Key Stages 2&3. Six sessions, with full lesson plans, teaching resources, films and slideshows for teachers.
For further information and to receive the programme: Schools SEND form
A simple conversation to help keep children safe from sexual abuse for use by parents and educators. PANTS guides and resources, Makaton and BSL videos.