Curriculum and activities
Through the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) children will be supported in relation to Personal, Social and Emotional Development (PSED).
Read the text that appears below
PSED will support children to have increased resilience and promotes:
- self-confidence and self-awareness
- managing feelings and behaviour
- making relationships.
Practitioners must ensure that children are offered experiences that:
- help develop a positive sense of themselves and others
- develop their social skills and a positive attitude to learning
- develop their emotional wellbeing to know themselves and what they can do.