Knowledge Change Action (KCA)
Five to Thrive: Attachment, Trauma and Resilience Training
In Wiltshire we are promoting a flexible, attachment-based approach to positive parenting called “Five to Thrive” that focuses on a set of five key principles – talk, play, relax, engage and respond. The principles are easy to convey and ensure a consistent multi-agency approach which we know families appreciate.
The FTT:ATR training programme is continuing during 2022. This training aims to upskill staff working in schools and school-based services across Wiltshire to support secure attachment, promote self-regulation and resilience and to develop a trauma informed practice. Training sessions are via a virtual platform and will be interactive.
Following a Headteachers briefing on 5th May 2022 schools can opt for either:
- Free Five to Thrive training for up to 4 people per school (including 1 from SLT)
- Whole School Pilot. providing whole school training, support and coaching for up to 4 secondary and 4 primary schools.
Registration links have now been released for cohort 2:
2 live launch dates
- Wednesday 6th July (9:30am)
- or Monday 11th July (1:30pm)
with a choice of 4 dates for the Live Reflective Web tutorial
- Weds 14th Sept (1.30pm to 3.30pm)
- Weds 21st Sept (9.30am to 11.30am)
- Thurs 15th Sept (9.30am to 11.30am)
- Thurs22nd Sept (1.30pm to 3.30pm)
More details. including the proposed learning outcomes for both these options, can be found here on Right Choice
More inforomation from email@example.com.